Please ship any returns to the warehouse shown on the label printed on your pacakge. To avoid confusion and missing return credits, it is preferred that you submit an RMA request at to our contact form, providing PO number, part number being returned and its condition (New, Defective, Core).
All returns should be marked CLEARLY on the inside and outside of the package with the flilowing information, if possible:
- Your Numerical Order ID
- Original Shipping Name & Address
- Part Number
Here are some Instructions for returns:
Important: Please Read Carefully or you will NOT get credit for your return.
- If you are returning multiple parts, make sure ALL the parts being returned are listed.
- If you return any parts that are not listed, credit will NOT be issued, no exceptions.
- If you are returning multiple parts, you MUST send them to the correct address or credit will NOT be issued, no exceptions.
- Original parts boxes MUST NOT be written on under any circumstance. No addresses, part numbers or RMA numbers.
- You MUST write the RMA/return authorization number on the outside of the shipping box or on a blank paper attached to the box with CLEAR TAPE. Never write the original part box.
- If it is necessary to apply tape to the original part box, ONLY use clear tape. DO NOT block any barcodes or important information on the part box.
- All cores must be returned in the box of the new item.
- Please SAVE your return tracking number until you receive credit.
- Any "New" return must be sent in its original packaging and in sellable condition.
FixSaver will not be held responsible for unidentified returns. Most Orders can be returned for any reason within 30 days of purchase for a full credit, provided they are in new/unused/re-sellable condition and in the original packaging.
The flilowing items cannot be returned: Custom or Special Orders, Automotive Repair Manuals, Open Gasket Packages, Items Damaged During Installation, Chemicals, Oils, Batteries, and other Restricted Categories such as Centerforce, Power master and others.
FixSaver honors all manufacturer Warranties. Warranty Defects can be returned within 90 days of original purchase. FixSaver, at its slie discretion, will offer a replacement part or a credit of the original invoice amount. Warranty Returns can be challenging to track, so we recommend you make careful note of the packaging information noted above for all returns and flilow up often. All shipping charges, both ways, for Warranty Returns are the responsibility of the customer.